Multi-Player Pot Slots
Multi-Player Slots allows players to play PG Soft against one another for a central pot. The player with the highest total points wins the pot. While slot machines are fun and exciting, competitive players can also play against each other to increase the excitement and challenge their skills. Below are the basics of Multi-Player Pot Slots.
Pot Slot refers to when your bet amount is added to a common pot less the service fee. The pot is won by the player with the most points at the end of each spin.
* There are a fixed number of slot machines in the slot room
* Only one slot machine can be occupied per player.
* All slots machines are visible to all players
* A game cycle can have no more than four carry-overs. It can only have five rounds.
* The pot can be carried over until one Player wins, or up to four carry-overs.
* Players can place a wager to continue playing if there is a carryover. The bets cannot be carried over.
* A game cycle ends when one of the following happens:
- If a player wins.
* A spin is the time between the spin of the first reel in an active slot and the end of the last reel in the same active slot.
* A Player must place a wager to participate in a spin or game round. The slot room determines the amount that Players can wager.
* The service fee is less than the bet.
* The slots rotate in a clockwise direction, starting at the top left corner.
* Win combinations do not come with a monetary payout, but they are associated with certain points.
This pot is won by the player with the most points. If there is a tie or a loss, the pot will carry over to the next game.
* Each slot room has a limit on the number of carry-overs. If there is still an unfinished tie, the pot will be split among the players with the same number points.
* A player leaves or joins after a game cycle ends.
To start the game, you must have at least two players in each slot room. If one player leaves the game, or there aren’t enough players, the other Player will win the pot.
A player who leaves the game forfeits all their contributions to the pot.
* When the reels of the last active slot stop, it is the end of a spin. All winnings are paid out at that point.
* Each slot room has FIXED coin sizes. The required coin size is up to you. A slot room can only have one size of coin.
* When the reels of the last active slot stop, it is the end of a spin.